The vast majority of us are keen to protect our assets for our loved ones. If we have children, we are motivated to provide for them throughout their lives and for the period after our deaths.
No doubt you wish to ensure that the assets you have worked hard to acquire during your lifetime are passed on to your children or other chosen beneficiaries. However, your Will can only give away what you own when you die. If your assets have been eroded during your lifetime, there could be little or nothing for your children to inherit.
It is therefore crucial to protect your assets and safeguard your wealth with thoughtful and informed planning.
We can offer you asset and wealth protection services to cover your needs in the following ways:
- holding assets for minors in short or long-term trusts
- planning to reduce loss to an estate from erosion by care fees by use of "property protection will trusts"
- asset protection in relationship breakdowns
- provision for children under a will against a surviving spouse remarrying
- diversion of death in service benefits to suitable "spousal by-pass" trusts
- creation of "family trusts" to secure assets for generations to come
- property "declaration of trusts" to declare beneficial ownership proportions
- appointment of attorneys to manage your assets if you cannot do so
- suitable wills with discretionary trusts for flexibility
We know that safeguarding your interests and preserving your assets and wealth is important to you.
For more information about the ways you can do this, click on any of the links above, or call us to discuss. We are pleased to offer package deals at discounted rates if we act for you in more than one of the above areas.